- Straight Arrow Products, Inc (straightarrowinc.com)
- Mane ‘n Tail (manentail.com)
- Mane ‘n Tail Equine (manentailequine.com)
- Cowboy Magic (cowboymagic.com)
- Exhibitor’s (exhibitorsequine.com & www.exhibitorlabs.com)
- Straight Arrow Therapeutic (skinmiracle.com & www.straightarrowtherapeutic.com)
It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to any third-party structures.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We may also use your information to send marketing materials, advertising and special deals and offers. We will not share your information with any third-party structures outside of our organization, Straight Arrow Products, Inc., other than as necessary to fulfill your request (for example: to mail paperwork).
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time, but we do reserve the right to contact you if any issues arise in processing payment for outstanding orders or if any product recall or safety issue requires us to contact the customer. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing, customer service or communications) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.