Are you a reliable and professional Receptionist? If so, Straight Arrow Products has an opportunity for you! Straight Arrow, who has gained national attention for their Mane n’ Tail line of products, is seeking a receptionist to serve as the welcoming committee to our office. This full-time opportunity is perfect for someone eager to be a part of a successful and growing organization!
About Us and What we Offer You
Founded in 1970, Straight Arrow has grown to be leading brand in the human and equine personal and skin care space. Despite worldwide recognition, Straight Arrow has never lost its family-oriented, grassroots mindset dedicated to innovation and customer service. At Straight Arrow, employees are never seen as a number and your contributions are valued every day!
We show appreciation through the following programs:
- Generous medical benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off (including discretionary paid days off designated by the President)
- Monday- Friday work schedule
What the Job Looks Like
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for Straight Arrow Products. You will ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer incoming phone calls and receive messages
- Greet visitors in a personable and professional manner
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and process outgoing mail
- Perform regular administrative tasks, such as data entry, filling, scanning, copying, and conference room scheduling
- Assist with administrative projects
- Manage timecards
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience working in an office environment
- Focused on providing excellent customer service
- Accurate data entry skills with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Able to work a schedule of Monday- Friday, 8:15am to 4:45pm
- Ability to assist on projects from all departments
I’m interested, how do I get started?
PLEASE NOTE – To be considered, all applicants MUST include:
- An updated resume
- Brief cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications for our position is required to be considered
- Salary requirement
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a video interview.
All applicants can check the status of their application by logging on to the myHR Partner web portal at www.myhrpartnerinc.com and logging on to your personal profile in the Job Postings area.
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.