Are you looking for an entry-level role with the opportunity to grow? Straight Arrow, whose Mane ‘n Tail line of skin and haircare products has a unique crossover niche that appeals to both people and equine use, is seeking a Shipping Associate due to the tremendous growth of our internet direct to customer sales!
In this role you will ensure out valued customers receive products ordered online in a timely manner, all while helping us to continue growth in this area of the business! If you are independent and detail-oriented, this is the opportunity for you! Apply today!
About Us and What we Offer You
Founded in 1970, Straight Arrow has grown to be leading brand in the human and equine personal and skin care space. Despite worldwide recognition, Straight Arrow has never lost its family-oriented, grassroots mindset dedicated to innovation and customer service. At Straight Arrow, employees are never seen as a number and your contributions are valued every day!
We show appreciation through the following programs:
- Generous medical benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off (including discretionary paid days off designated by the President)
- Monday- Friday work schedule
- Process, package and ship an average of 10 items per hour
- Respond to customer order inquiries
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of work space through ordering and stocking of products and supplies
- Prepare shipping materials and make boxes
- Update systems with tracking and stock level information
- Monitor orders to ensure timeliness and completion
- Assist with other office tasks as needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Prior experience with major internet retailer seller and/or vendor systems for shipping customer products a plus
- Detail-oriented with good organizational skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and complete assignments within specified timelines
HOW TO APPLY:
PLEASE NOTE – To be considered, all applicants MUST include:
- An updated resume
- Brief cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications for our position is required to be considered
- Salary history and/or requirement
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a phone interview.
All applicants can check the status of their application by logging on to the myHR Partner web portal at www.myhrpartnerinc.com and logging on to your personal profile in the Job Postings area.
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.